Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yoga

I don't know if there is a way to expess my love for yoga. Seriously. If you have not done it, please give it a try. I know alot of people say they might not have the patience for it, but it is the most relaxing form of excercise I have ever done. I recently started doing 2 constant routines, and sometimes a random one spread throughout the day. The first thing I do every morning is my AM yoga routine. It is such a pleasant way to wake up. It is nice to not have to worry about anything...not know what the day ahead holds, and its more upbeat (as upbeat as yoga can be) so it definitly helps wake me up. Then every night I do PM yoga which is a much more relaxing routine that just stretches out the body before bed.

Seriously. I'm obsessed.

We have excercise tv on demand at my house and there are multiple different yoga sessions you can try ALL FOR FREE! I don't know what I'm going to do once I go back to school and no longer have my exercise tv on demand. Luckily though our RecPlex offers yoga classes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment